AIM
MPSolo64

Together We Rise Together We Rise

Blew the one funny moment

You would've had something with that distant shot of nobody being there, but it should have been the last shot of the guy, not the second-to-last. Poor comedic timing there.

Va10r65 responds:

It was originally only gonna be an audio submission and i was higer than a satellite when i made it soooooo thank you?

Mushroom Kitties Mushroom Kitties

Needs to be Finished!

This looks great, but it'd be even better if it were completed! I'd love to see it with sound.

Internet Mouth Karate Internet Mouth Karate

Character Animation Needs Work

It looks very clean up until you start relying on animated characters. It's like watching two different animators at work. It's not a major distraction, though if anything should be fixed, the guy bouncing the ball outside needs to be tweaked so he doesn't blink each time he loops.

Stranded Gamers Ep: 3 Stranded Gamers Ep: 3

Strengths Trump Weaknesses

I like how you used your weakness in animation and spun it to your favor. I think it worked to an extent. The only downside is that all talk and little movement really hurts the pace...it's fine early on, but I think it goes on a bit too long.

The humor was great though...I think you did a great job breathing life into this through your writing and voiceovers.

I'm not going to dissuade you from this animation style if it's your angle, but it might help to polish it up a bit, or maybe just try to keep them short enough that the lack of animation doesn't begin to wear on anyone's attention.

Crendor responds:

I like what you're saying. I'll definitely consider this.

Pixtropolis City Pixtropolis City

Sweet

Awesome job, folks. It was like a nostalgia trip, with a 21st century twist. =)

Mexifry responds:

Thanks man! :)

Tasaku Tasaku

Substance!

Don't be discouaged by the low score...as a piece of digital art, it's a great first effort, and I'd love to see where you go from here. As a Newgrounds submission, however, it just doesn't have enough to it...it's a test loop, simply put. Once you work more with Flash and produce full projects...even half-minutes ones...you'll see a much stronger positive response.

Though I gave you a four as a Newgrounds submission, for what it is, I'd give it an 8. I think you did well. Keep it up!

A new Metroid trailer? A new Metroid trailer?

That was a good laugh!

Awesome work, sir! I got a good laugh out of the overdramaticized moments. Nice, smooth and gets the job done.

My only complaint would be the sound...it's a little harsh, maybe too compressed?

D-manfamous responds:

i was thinking the same thing when i watched it on here

Old OLD Project Old OLD Project

Nice...

Nothing more fun than the bizarre! =)

fall for you fall for you

Um...

Well, it was decent animation, anyway. Lip sync seemed to disregard some cues, particularly the last words in lines.

WOTL 13 WOTL 13

One Thing's For Certain...

I admire the patience of anyone who can produce a frame-by-frame animation...especially one that reveals one detail per frame.

GlueyMcGee responds: