AIM
MPSolo64

Together We Rise Together We Rise

Blew the one funny moment

You would've had something with that distant shot of nobody being there, but it should have been the last shot of the guy, not the second-to-last. Poor comedic timing there.

Va10r65 responds:

It was originally only gonna be an audio submission and i was higer than a satellite when i made it soooooo thank you?

Mushroom Kitties Mushroom Kitties

Needs to be Finished!

This looks great, but it'd be even better if it were completed! I'd love to see it with sound.

Internet Mouth Karate Internet Mouth Karate

Character Animation Needs Work

It looks very clean up until you start relying on animated characters. It's like watching two different animators at work. It's not a major distraction, though if anything should be fixed, the guy bouncing the ball outside needs to be tweaked so he doesn't blink each time he loops.

ultimate warfare demo ultimate warfare demo

Er...

It looks nice, but you're dumping us into this with no explanation of what it is, how to play, etc...you need to have that info somewhere.

Addictive Gravity Ball Addictive Gravity Ball

Poor Hit Detection

The hit detection is awful at corners...I seem to lose even if I'm not touching (or even moving towards them). That makes the later levels way too difficult, since you could be doing perfectly fine and still lose. Might want to look into that.

Majoras Mask Quiz Majoras Mask Quiz

Heh!

Not bad...I need to play Majora's Mask again...

On a side note, there's a glitch with the third option of question six. If you click on it, you don't move on to the next question...

Fiberoptic-Ninja responds: